Subject: phppgadmin git feed broken on git mirror

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:10:17 -0400

Howdy,

It looks like the feed of phpPgAdmin is broken on
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/, can someone remove what's there and
do a fresh pull from git://github.com/phppgadmin/phppgadmin.git.
Thanks in advance,

Robert Treat
conjecture: xzilla.net
consulting: omniti.com

-- 
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:27:11 +0200

> do a fresh pull from git://github.com/phppgadmin/phppgadmin.git.

Done. And yes, it was complainign about non-fast-forward.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/
 Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:00:54 -0400

> Done. And yes, it was complainign about non-fast-forward.

Hmm, looking at
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=phppgadmin.git;a=summary it still
looks out of date, which it is not when I do a fresh git clone
git://github.com/phppgadmin/phppgadmin.git.

Did you do a pull above, you need to do a whole new clone. (I used the
word pull, so it seems you might have done what I said rather than
what I wanted ;-)

Robert Treat
play: xzilla.net
work: omniti.com

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 18:14:31 +0200

> word pull, so it seems you might have done what I said rather than

So I'm guessing the fact that the repo is set up to clone from
git://github.com/xzilla/phppgadmin.git is something that needs to be
changed then? Or did are they supposed to be the same? Because that's
the URL it's set up to work from...

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:20:35 -0400

> the URL it's set up to work from...

Oh, well yes. That's my personal repo, not the official one. The
official one is git://github.com/phppgadmin/phppgadmin.git. We should
pull from there and scrap the other one.

Robert Treat
play: xzilla.net
work: omniti.com

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:22:30 +0200

> pull from there and scrap the other one.

Well, it's the one you guys originally asked to have mirrored :P

Anyway, i've removed it again, and chaned it to pull from the official one.

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:04:44 -0400

> Well, it's the one you guys originally asked to have mirrored :P

Yeah, that used to be our only git repo, but that was a long time back.

> Anyway, i've removed it again, and chaned it to pull from the official one.

Looks good now, thanks!

Robert Treat
play: xzilla.net
work: omniti.com