Subject: Wrong info in a commitfest page

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 16:15:09 -0500

I happened to notice that

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/21/1962/

shows the "latest attachment" as being from 2018-08-06, whereas
if you look at the thread, the latest attachment is pretty clearly
Heikki's in <[email-masked]> of
2018-12-30.  Why is that?

(The cfbot seems to be properly identifying the last attachment,
FWIW.)

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 14:58:53 +0100

> (The cfbot seems to be properly identifying the last attachment,

Um. It's showing the one from 12-30 now, right? (Just to be clear, you are
talking about the one that's at the bottom of the Email section?)

Normally I'd say maybe the refresh job didn't have time to run, but it's
two weeks back. Surely it must've run since then.

My guess it had somehow not caught the changes from 12-30 (being Heikkis
mail with the patch and your response). Then when Heikki sent his mail
*today*, it triggered a refresh of the thread.

We did change the archives from python2 to python3 on Jan 4th. But the
changes from 12/30 should have been picked up already by then.  There were
no changes to the archives *or* the commitfest app between Dec 26 and Jan
4... There were explicit problems in the commitfest sync just after the
changeover on Jan 4, but those syncs were re-run.

Bottom line is, after some investigation I still don't really know where it
got that from, but it looks like it fixed itself.

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/ <http://www.hagander.net/>
 Work: https://www.redpill-linpro.com/ <http://www.redpill-linpro.com/>

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 10:01:51 -0500

> talking about the one that's at the bottom of the Email section?)

Now it is, but it wasn't last night (and I did reload the page a few
times to eliminate client-side browser cache issues ...)

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 16:03:38 +0100

> times to eliminate client-side browser cache issues ...)

Yeah, that's what I figured. I believe it's the email from  Heikki that
triggered the refresh of the thread, but I have no idea why it was out of
sync in the first place :(