Subject: Planned service outage

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 21:33:13 +0200

The postgresql.org sysadmin team is planning a short service outage on
one of our hosts, in order to replace a faulty harddrive. The outage
is scheduled around 20:00 GMT tomorrow, Friday, May 25th, and is
expected to be less than an hour long.

The services affected includes the git.postgresql.org hosting site and
parts of the main www.postgresql.org website, as well as a few
infrastructure services that should not have any end-user effects.

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/
 Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:42:07 +0200

> expected to be less than an hour long.

My apologies, got the timezones wrong. That's *19:00* GMT. Forgot
about that annoying thing called daylight savings time...

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 21:07:03 +0200

> about that annoying thing called daylight savings time...

Replacement completed. The machine is back up, will be operating at
slightly reduced performance for an hour or two as the RAID rebuilds.