Subject: Something weird happening in the buildfarm

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 09:05:20 -0400

Although HEAD builds seem to still be happy, all back branches have
been failing with git errors for the last six hours or so.  Who broke
what?

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 15:10:09 +0200

> been failing with git errors for the last six hours or so.  Who broke

We had a server failure on the box that runs git.postgresql.org, so it
was unavailable for a few hours (I think a bit over 3 hours). It ha
sbeen back up for a while now, though, so they should be going green
now... I think the reason it's showing red on so many backbranches
still is that they just don't build as often. All tries are almost 5
hours ago, which is around the time it came back up.

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/
 Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/