Subject: Broken links

From: Emanuel Calvo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:46:47 +0200

The html for links seems broken in the news pages:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1393/
http://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1396/
...

Regards,

-- 
--
Emanuel Calvo

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:07:33 +0200

> http://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1396/

Hi!

Those are uploaded by the respective company, so it's up to them to
make sure it's fixed. I can see that one of them has been fixed
already.

Of course, they should probably not have been approved by the
moderator in the first place - goes to show that it wasn't
sufficiently checked. But there's not much to do about that.

I've added a ticket for making it more obvious (as in, giving a proper
error message and not just instructions for not doing it) when HTML
markup is used in a field where HTML is not allowed. That should
decrease the risk of it happening more times.

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/
 Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/