Subject: OutdatedTODO list in wiki

From: VASUKI M <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2025 15:25:29 +0530

Hi team,

I noticed that the page at https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo contains
outdated information.

Could someone update it to reflect the TODO list for upcoming PostgreSQL
versions?
As altering the page needs discussion with the community,I"d be glad to
contribute to the updates if needed.

Regards,
Vasuki M
C-DAC,Chennai.

---

From: VASUKI M <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2026 12:53:12 +0530

Hi team,

Regards,
Vasuki M
C-DAC,Chennai.

---

From: "David G. Johnston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2026 00:45:35 -0700

On Thursday, January 1, 2026, VASUKI M <[email-masked]> wrote:Hi
team,
> This mailing list membership would be involved with technical issues
running the wiki, not its contents.

While we do have a ToDo it is not as formal as you seem to think.  If you
want to see what is happening for the next version the commitfest would be
the place to look.

David J.