Subject: small type on wiki page at: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Binary_Replication_Tutorial

From: Glen Robertson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 04:25:14 +0000

Hi there,

I think I have found a small typo in the binary replication wiki page.

Under the recovery.conf header, the restore command example reads:

restore_command = 'pg_standby /shares/walarchive/%f %p %r'

But I believe, it should be:

restore_command = 'pg_standby /shares/walarchive %f %p %r'

(with a space between walarchive and %f).

Thanks!
Glen

---

From: Josh Kupershmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:52:28 -0700

> (with a space between walarchive and %f).

Thanks, I went ahead and fixed that. You should be able to edit wiki
pages yourself if you want, you can sign up for an account at:
  https://www.postgresql.org/account/signup/

Josh