Subject: PGSQL-WINDOWS mailing list?

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:58:50 -0700

Folks,

In expectation of a flood of new users, I'm thinking that we need a 
PGSQL-WINDOWS mailing list.   I'd like to shift some of them many 
platform-specific questions we will certainly get to a different list from 
NOVICE and GENERAL.

-- 
-Josh Berkus
 "A developer of Very Little Brain"
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:38:24 -0300 (ADT)

need someone to act as moderator/owner of that list ...

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664