Subject: git repository approval

From: Bernd Helmle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 00:10:59 +0200

Who is responsible for approving git repositories at git.postgresql.org? 
I've registered a clone of postgresql.git but nothing happened within 
weeks. Anyone able to help?

-- 
Thanks

	Bernd

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 10:25:49 +0200

> weeks. Anyone able to help?

That'd be me (at least). Sorry about the delay, thanks for the nudge.

Howevr, the registration isn't listed to have a clone of the postgresql
GIT stuff in it, just an empty repository. Are you sure you included the
clone information?

I've just added the clone info to it now and approved it, but would like
to track down if there's a bug aronud that.

If others are wondeirng, I also approved the skytools repository that
was also in the queue. I don't know how long it has been there.

//Magnus

---

From: Bernd Helmle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 13:07:11 +0200

> to track down if there's a bug aronud that.

Thank you Magnus. I'm pretty sure i've entered the local postgresql repo 
into the initial clone info, not it's URL but it's local repository name as 
described in the introduction.

	Bernd

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:13:31 +0200

On 3 maj 2009, at 13.07, Bernd Helmle <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thank you Magnus. I'm pretty sure i've entered the local postgresql  
> repo into the initial clone info, not it's URL but it's local  
> repository name as described in the introduction.

Get. I guess I'd better do some debugging then...

/Magnus

---

From: Bernd Helmle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 14:58:41 +0200

> to track down if there's a bug aronud that.

Hmm it seems git.postgresql.org doesn't like me to ssh anymore, i've used 
the old git mirror this way in the past:

git clone git+ssh://[email-masked]/~psoo/public_git/bernd_pg.git

The key uploaded into my community account is the correct one (uploaded 
again this morning). Has something changed here?

-- 
  Thanks

                    Bernd

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 16:50:18 +0200

Bernd Helmle wrote:
> Hmm it seems git.postgresql.org doesn't like me to ssh anymore, i've
> used the old git mirror this way in the past:
> 

The URL is:
ssh://[email-masked]/bernd_pg.git

I need to add that to the instructions, I think :-) I thought it was on
the gitweb page, but the ssh url isn't there - just the git:// one. :-(

//Magnus

---

From: Bernd Helmle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 17:41:50 +0200

> ssh://[email-masked]/bernd_pg.git

Embarassing. Seems i'm still too narrow with svn....work's now, thanks for 
your help.

-- 
  Thanks

                    Bernd