Subject: About captcha for comment submissions

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 00:22:45 +0300

Hi,

Where are we on $_SUBJECT? For the last week, I'm really bored about
deleting the spams there...

Who was working for this?

Regards,
-- 
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: Tino Wildenhain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:02:30 +0200

> Who was working for this?

The conclusion is: captcha does not protect you. So you have to
manually work anyway. All you can get with captcha is to
bother disabled people.

Regards
Tino