Subject: Re: Suggestion for improving Archives

From: "John Hansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 00:18:00 +1000

> 
> Oleg, is there anything that I can put into <HEAD></HEAD> for 
> this?  To avoid having to use PHP to do it?
> 

<meta http-equiv="Last-Modified" content="Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:44:10">

... John

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 14:14:42 -0300 (ADT)

k, check out:

http://archives.postgresql.org/sfpug/2004-09/msg00003.php

I have the meta tag in place ... please confirm that the format is okay, 
as that is what mhonarc is getting from the message itself ... I can 
reformat it if I have to using PHP, but would like to avoid it if at all 
possible ... basically, if the default will work, I'd like to leave it as 
is ...

> <meta http-equiv="Last-Modified" content="Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:44:10">

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664