Subject: MIrroring PGInstaller

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:29:17 -0700

Marc,

For the 8.0 release, I'm thinking we'd better mirror the whole PGInstaller 
package.   It'll probably get more downloads than all other versions 
combined.

-- 
-Josh Berkus
 "A developer of Very Little Brain"
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:34:00 -0300 (ADT)

> package.   It'll probably get more downloads than all other versions

Gforge doesn't appear to have an ftp.pgfoundry.org section ... should it? 
I could easily rsync it in as ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgFoundry/.. if 
its possible to set that up?

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664