Subject: [Fwd: Re: [20040927-000-002] Majordomo web interface allowing subscription to closed list?]

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:53:43 +1000

Hi guys,

Not sure who this was really for.  Dave?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [20040927-000-002] Majordomo web interface allowing 
subscription to closed list?
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:21:34 +0000 (GMT)
From: Account Management System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hi Justin,

Please do not respond directly to this email, log into your AMS account and
use the Support Ticket System to respond to any postings.

Posted To: Justin Clift
Status: Closed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that this ticket has been updated, please use the URL provided
below to view the changes.

https://ams.hub.org/support/view/?id=6874&login=1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

k, I might be wrong here, but it looks like someone approved it from the
mj_wwwadm interface ... and, if it wasn\'t you, then its possible I
screwed up :(

First question, though, is that if it was approved through mj_wwwadm
(accidentally, by me) you should have seen a \'request to subscribe\'
message sent to you, since it would have been \'stalled\' ... do you know
if you saw such?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Management System,
-----------------------------------------------------
Manager of Information
ams.hub.org
1-902-542-3657
-----------------------------------------------------