Subject: [Fwd: Re: [20040927-000-004] Majordomo web interface allowing subscription to closed list?]

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:48:13 +1000

Next one...

;)

+ Justin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [20040927-000-004] Majordomo web interface allowing 
subscription to closed list?
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:21:52 +0000 (GMT)
From: Account Management System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hi Justin,

Please do not respond directly to this email, log into your AMS account and
use the Support Ticket System to respond to any postings.

Posted To: Justin Clift
Status: Closed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that this ticket has been updated, please use the URL provided
below to view the changes.

https://ams.hub.org/support/view/?id=6874&login=1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

not that I\'ve ever figured out how to do :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Management System,
-----------------------------------------------------
Manager of Information
ams.hub.org
1-902-542-3657
-----------------------------------------------------