Subject: Mirror.php

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 23:56:50 -0000

Hi Alexey,

It's probably because it's late and I'm tired, but I've been banging my
head against the screen for a while now. Do you have any idea what might
be causing the following error when I try to run mirror.php on what will
be the master website?

Dec 03 23:53:35 mirror [info] Mirroring started
Dec 03 23:53:35 mirror [debug] Saving page
http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/index.html.en
Address family not supported by protocol

No pages actually get saved.

Regards, Dave.

---

From: Alexey Borzov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 14:19:03 +0300

Hi,

> No pages actually get saved.

I think the script cannot open a socket to wwwmaster.postgresql.org. I am not 
quite sure why, but googling for this error message brought up several pages on 
incorrectly setup IPv6. That's your box, so only you can probably know in which 
particular way it is misconfigured.