Subject: New site - minor problem

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:01:52 -0000

I suspected this would be a problem:

The new website uses ip2country to figure out where to send users.
However, the site is spidered and static pages generated for mirroring
in .uk

I would rather remove the ip2country than have every hit directed to my
server. Any major objections?

/D

---

From: Alexey Borzov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:22:18 +0300

Hi,

> server. Any major objections?

If you have problems with directing traffic to your server, then we'll 
probably need to find "real" hosting. Because we'll still need to direct 
all form submissions to your server (uncluding voting in surveys).

A major objection to mirroring the lists of mirrors is that we risk 
having a stale mirror having a list of even more stale (and non-working) 
mirrors.