Subject: List archives search function broken

From: Michael Fuhr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:41:20 -0700

Using the list archive search function currently fails with
503 Service Unavailable.

Should messages about list archive problems go to pgsql-general,
or would it be better to use one of the other lists like bugs,
hackers, or www?

-- 
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

---

From: Oleg Bartunov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 12:41:28 +0300 (MSK)

> or would it be better to use one of the other lists like bugs,

I think complaints should go to -www list. btw, www.pgsql.ru is working
and I think it could be as 'backstop' for main search engine, for example
on "server error" there could link to
http://www.pgsql.ru/db/pgsearch/index.html?set=archives

 	Regards,
 		Oleg
_____________________________________________________________
Oleg Bartunov, sci.researcher, hostmaster of AstroNet,
Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University (Russia)
Internet: [email-masked], http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83