Subject: Need help with markup of 8.0 Press Page

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:52:23 -0800

Gavin, Omar, Alexey, Robert,

I could use one of your help with XHTML markup of the English 8.0 Press Page 
to fit into the "new site".   It's available at the press project on 
pgFoundry; I'll be happy to add any of you to the project so that you can 
access CVS.

Once I see how to do the English one, I can do the others myself & with the 
translation volunteers.

BTW, I'll be writing a general (not 8.0-specific) "press page" for the new 
site as well.

-- 
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:44:52 -0800

Emily,

OK, the Regional Contacts List is semi-final.    Please see:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/13/contacts.txt

Obviously, this will have to be 2 columns or something.    Actually, if you 
could show me how it should be marked up, I can have my perl script generate 
it in HTML.

Have you given had a chance to:
a) back out the existing changes so that we don't put the release up until 8.0 
is released?  Since likely the new website will go live 2 weeks before 8.0?
b) figured out how to set up the non-english press pages, when we don't have 
translated web sites for most of those languages?

Thanks for all your help!

--Josh

-- 
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

---

From: Oleg Bartunov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 09:50:37 +0300 (MSK)

Josh,

we have created more friendly alias than
http://www.linuxshare.ru/docs/software/SQL/postgresql/index.html.
Please, change it to
http://www.linuxshare.ru/postgresql/

> Thanks for all your help!

 	Regards,
 		Oleg
_____________________________________________________________
Oleg Bartunov, sci.researcher, hostmaster of AstroNet,
Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University (Russia)
Internet: [email-masked], http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83