Subject: Interfaces page?

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:26:32 +0100

I just came across an interfaces page on the docs section of the
website (which seems like an odd place!). It seems primarily to be
just a list of third party interfaces and tools. Anyone object if I
roll it into the software catalogue?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/interfaces

-- 
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:41:04 -0400 (EDT)

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/interfaces

Seems OK to me.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +