Subject: mailing list archive search form broken? (fwd)

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:43:24 +0300 (EEST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:33:47 -0400
From: Kevin Murphy <[email-masked]>
To: pgsql-general <[email-masked]>
Subject: [GENERAL] mailing list archive search form broken?

I receive the error message "Try to compose a less restrictive search query or 
check spelling" regardless of search term when attempting to search the list 
"PgSQL - General" via the mailing list archive search form at:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command
    (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [email-masked])

---

From: "John Hansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:14:38 +1000

> 
> I receive the error message "Try to compose a less restrictive search 
> query or check spelling" regardless of search term when attempting to 
> search the list "PgSQL - General" via the mailing list archive search 
> form at:
> 

I am aware of this, the db broke just before I was going on leave.
It will be restored over the next few days.

.... John