Subject: Initial Upgrade of PgFoundry completed

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:14:25 -0400 (AST)

Mailing lists work, and the web does from what I've been able to test ... 
gforge docs kinda suck as far as what php extensions are required, but I 
think I've been able to get all that is required installed ...

please test and report back any problems or missing extensions so that I 
can get them installed ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:21:07 +0200

Hi,

> can get them installed ...

Admin interfaces of mailing lists does not work:

http://pgfoundry.org/mailman/admindb/pgsqlrpms-hackers

Regards,
-- 
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:19:15 -0400 (AST)

> http://pgfoundry.org/mailman/admindb/pgsqlrpms-hackers

Fixed ... we upgraded apache to apache2 for subversion, and missed some 
aliases that were in the apache1 httpd.conf file ...

----

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 08:29:38 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

> aliases that were in the apache1 httpd.conf file ...

Thanks. We also have a problem with list archives. For example:

http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-general/

Regards,