Subject: Having two submit buttons is confusing

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2025 16:04:39 +0100

After creating a news article and saving it, you are thrown back to
the list of all articles where the first section is "Not submitted yet"
and the button on the very bottom is labeled "Submit news article".

It looks like you are supposed to click that again, but actually,
there is a smaller "submit for moderation" link directly after the
title of the new article. Since everything is in bold it's not
immediately visible.

IMHO that big button at the bottom should rather be labeled
"Create news article".

I can push a patch if that's ok.

Christoph

---

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2025 16:15:08 +0100

> On 22 Dec 2025, at 16:04, Christoph Berg <[email-masked]> wrote:

> IMHO that big button at the bottom should rather be labeled

I hadn't thought about it, but now that you mention it I agree that it would be
better.

> I can push a patch if that's ok.

I'm ok with that.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2025 21:56:31 +0100

Re: Daniel Gustafsson
> > I can push a patch if that's ok.

Now I also found the place in the source where it's generated. The
button (and the whole page) is shared with submitting news, products,
events and other things. Need to check if the change makes sense in
the other contexts as well.

Christoph

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2026 23:08:11 +0100

Re: To Daniel Gustafsson
> the other contexts as well.

Pushed as 6698e3e0f003.

Christoph