Subject: my first name and my name are reverse in the blog list

From: Rigoudy Perik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 15:32:26 +0100

Hi,

I don't understand why but my first name and my name are reverse in
the blog list.
I can't find a way to change it.

My first name : Perik
My Name : Rigoudy

Best regards,
Perik

---

From: Laurenz Albe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:33:38 +0100

> I don't understand why but my first name and my name are reverse in

Can you describe what the blog list is?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

---

From: "Jonathan S. Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:36:15 -0500

Hi Rigourdy,

> Can you describe what the blog list is?

The name comes from what you submitted into your profile; you can edit 
it here:

https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/

However, a moderator would have to manually edit it in Planet PostgreSQL 
to update it. Please confirm that you would like me to do so.

Thanks,

Jonathan

---

From: "Jonathan S. Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:53:30 -0500

(please keep replies on list)

On 2/1/24 9:40 AM, Rigoudy Perik wrote:
> Thanks for your help!
> Yes, I've attached a screenshot of my profile and it looks fine, which
> is why I don't understand why it reverses in the planet postgres blogs
> list.

I double checked the system; it appears that your name was correct in 
the user profile, but reversed specifically in the entry on the blog feed.

I've fixed that; I'm not sure if at some point the name was reversed, of 
the blog aggregator pulled in your name in reverse. However, this should 
now be resolved.

Thanks,

Jonathan