Subject: Path-ralated problem while setting up a local postgresql website

From: Adrian Maier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:16:49 +0200

Hello,

I am unable to run a local copy of the PostgreSQL website. The errors I'm
getting are:

[Wed Jan 11 02:24:45 2006] [error] [client 192.168.0.2] PHP Warning: 
main(./global/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/am/pgweb/portal/system/handler.php on line 8

[Wed Jan 11 02:24:45 2006] [error] [client 192.168.0.2] PHP Fatal
error:  main(): Failed opening required './global/settings.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/pkg/lib/php/') in
/home/am/pgweb/portal/system/handler.php on line 8

It seems to be unable to include the files based on a relative path:

I modified in handler.php the line :

    require_once './global/settings.php';
to
    require_once '/home/am/pgweb/portal/global/settings.php';

The error disappears, but it complains about the next require_once.

This is probably a configuration issue.
Any ideas about what can be done to fix the problem?
(it is very ugly to modify all the php files to use full paths ... )

Cheers,
Adrian Maier