Subject: Gborg cvs server out-of-disk-space ?

From: "Adrian Maier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:25:54 +0300

Hello,

I've just tried to update my checked out copy of the pgsql website, and i've
received:

$ cvs update
can't create temporary directory /tmp/cvs-serv67809
No space left on device

Perhaps one of the admins is around and can check this ?

Cheers,
Adrian Maier

---

From: "Adrian Maier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:44:44 +0300

> Perhaps one of the admins is around and can check this ?

Now it works.   Sorry for the noise ...

-- 
Adrian Maier

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 08:54:21 -0300

Fixed

- --On Wednesday, May 02, 2007 10:25:54 +0300 Adrian Maier 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

- ----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664