Subject: Wiki editor request

From: "Pavlo Golub" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:00:45 +0000

Hello www,

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is "pashagolub" and
I would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGFGMembers

There is wrong information for Hans-Jürgen Schönig. He is located in 
Austria, not Germany.

Best regards,
Pavlo Golub

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 16:03:10 +0200

> I would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGFGMembers

Hi, you're already an editor since 2017.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera        Breisgau, Deutschland  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Los dioses no protegen a los insensatos.  Éstos reciben protección de
otros insensatos mejor dotados" (Luis Wu, Mundo Anillo)

---

From: "Pavlo Golub" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:06:53 +0000

>Hi, you're already an editor since 2017.

That strange, because I cannot edit. :(
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/User:Pashagolub

I have two accounts "pashagolub" and "pasha_golub". First one is 
scpecifically created
for Mediawiki, since it forbids the underscores in logins. Can this be 
the reason of ambiguity?

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 16:24:36 +0200

> > >  I would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGFGMembers

It turns out that the issue is that this page is protected, so I have
made the edit instead.

There are other inaccuracies in this page, such as listing Peter E in
USA and Dave Cramer in Canada.  Maybe it's due for more updates?  Added
liaisons in CC.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera               48°01'N 7°57'E  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
<Schwern> It does it in a really, really complicated way
<crab> why does it need to be complicated?
<Schwern> Because it's MakeMaker.

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 23:17:57 -0400

> USA and Dave Cramer in Canada.  Maybe it's due for more updates?  Added
While I dont think this makes any procedural difference, I'm certainly not
opposed to more accurate info, and I believe the three changes mentioned
here are the only ones that are needed at this time.

Robert Treat
https://xzilla.net