Subject: Release notes for today's minor versions – 404

From: Nikolay Samokhvalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 06:36:25 -0800

~20 minutes after the announcement of today's minor versions their release
notes have error 404 Not Found, e.g.:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/14.1/. Same for the other versions.

Is it known / expected?

---

From: "Jonathan S. Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 09:37:53 -0500

On 11/11/21 9:36 AM, Nikolay Samokhvalov wrote:
> ~20 minutes after the announcement of today's minor versions their 
> release notes have error 404 Not Found, e.g.: 
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/14.1/ 
> <https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/14.1/>. Same for the other 
> versions.
> 
> Is it known / expected?

Cache issue, should be available now.

Thanks,

Jonathan