Subject: beta testing docs, can I proceed?

From: "Guido Barosio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:32:00 +0100

Heya,

   Been following the thread about the xdiff. I am not sure if it is
related with my attempt to edit  certain files. I am just waiting for
an answer (green flag!) in order to go and clear out those 404 errors.
Got a w3 link validator informing me a bunch of errors, so I will be
working on that, unless you've got a better idea.

   Have a nice day

--
Guido Barosio
-----------------------
http://www.globant.com
[email-masked]

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:06:04 -0400

> working on that, unless you've got a better idea.

The xdiff problem should not be related to the problem you are seeing, however 
some of those 404 messages might be legit (I only glanced them over quickly) 
since I have a few pages of "guides" related content that I still need to 
pull over from the old site (requires me fixing up zope a little, which 
requires me getting some time to look at stuff).  Unfortunatly we are now 
having another problem with your edits (a document contains no data error) 
which someone (which will probably be me) needs to investigate.  I hope to 
give a more detailed response in a bit. 

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: "Guido Barosio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:49:31 +0100

Let me know if I can be of any help.

g.-