Subject: [Pljava-dev] PLJava binaries for current postgresql version. Project status.

From: jomarlla at cgf.upv.es (José Carlos Martínez Llario)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:33:49 +0100

Sorry about previous email :)

Hi list, long time without knowing anything from this list

Wanted to use pljava with the last versions of postgres in windows and
linux.
The last update of pljava is 3 years ago (postgres 9.1).

What can I do in order to obtain de pljava binaries for postgres
9.2,9.3,9.4 in linux and ms windows 32 and 64 bits?
I remember the last time I tried to compile pljava by myself and it was
hard and I just could get a dll that worked with a specific version of
linux.

Cheers,
Jose

-- 
------------------------------
Jos? Carlos Mart?nez Llario
http://cartosig.upv.es

Producci?n Cartogr?fica y SIG.
Dpto. Ingenier?a Cartogr?fica.
Univ. Polit?cnica de Valencia.
------------------------------

---

From: tim.clarke at manifest.co.uk (Tim Clarke)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:29:58 +0000

Jose

Things are apparently pretty stable, you just have to build your own
binary. I've saved this reference specifically to help me when I have to
do it next:

http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/2014/002289.html

and of course all the other useful archives:
http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/

Tim Clarke