Subject: [Pljava-dev] Please review draft release notes

From: Chapman Flack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 16:25:41 -0500

There is a branch

https://github.com/tada/pljava/tree/chore/master/releasenotesrb1

containing draft 1.5.0 release notes (mvn clean install ;
mvn site site:stage ; point browser at target/staging/releasenotes.html).

If after a short while I've heard no cries of "gack! don't publish that!"
then I will push them to the http://tada.github.io/pljava/ site, where
they can be reviewed even more easily.

-Chap
_______________________________________________
Pljava-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.pgfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/pljava-dev

---

From: Chapman Flack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 16:03:11 -0500

> they can be reviewed even more easily.

The draft release notes are merged, and pushed to
http://tada.github.io/pljava/
where they can now be even more easily reviewed with no need
to build anything.

They still qualify as 'draft' release notes, right until we decide
it's a release ....

-Chap