Subject: [Pljava-dev] Build Fails on Windows 7

From: qwyzrx20045 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 11:00:54 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

I'm trying to build PL/Java on window7, but there is some errors.

I am using  "mvn  -X  -Pwnosign  -Dnar.cores=1  clean  install", but failed with errors.

The attach file is the log.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

james lee
2016/12/21
_______________________________________________
Pljava-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.pgfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/pljava-dev

---

From: Chapman Flack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 12:30:14 -0500

Hi,

I see that you appear to be using MinGW for your build. That should
work; there is a page in the build instructions for it, which you
have probably seen:

https://tada.github.io/pljava/build/mingw64.html

At a first glance, the error messages in your mail seem to be failures
to find include files that belong to the system and build environment
itself. That is, those are files that ought to be present if you are
able to build anything with MinGW at all.

That suggests that either something is incomplete in your installation
of build tools, or there is a path to the include files that somehow
hasn't been set correctly. I'm sorry I don't have more help at this
stage, but those are the things I would look at.

-Chap