Subject: [Pljava-dev] Number of Columns in a raw

From: ambulimama at gmail.com (Nelli Vanan)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:51:21 -0400

Hi there,

I am new to this, so please bear with me if I am not making any sense.
  I am working on an application that
requires database to notify of any changes in the table.  I have
successfully experimented with basic triggers.

What I want is to receive the complete row when something is changed
on that row.
For example in a table with three columns( ID, name, value), I want to
receive the entire row when any one of the
three columns changes.  From the example I tried out, it appears that
I would only get the changed column.  Is it true?

Thanks so much for your help.

---

From: ambulimama at gmail.com (Nelli Vanan)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:48:24 -0400

Ok.  I had to do a bit reading before I post something here, I think.
ResultSet would have all the data I wanted.