Subject: [Pljava-dev] VM crashs in TransactionListener

From: steffen.kloessel at gmx.de (Steffen Klössel)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:12:46 +0200

Hello 

(PL/Java on win32 plattform + PG 8.3)

when I use the TransactionListener the VM crash each time invoking argument
Session.

The VM crash too, when the VM requires to load classes within the
TransactionListener

Has anyone similar experiences?

Thanks

Steffen

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/attachments/20080829/51ed1570/attachment.html>

---

From: books at ejurka.com (Kris Jurka)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:05:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008, Steffen Kl?ssel wrote:

> when I use the TransactionListener the VM crash each time invoking 
> argument Session.
>

I have fixed the crash in CVS.  At transaction end it is no longer safe to 
be calling into the server, you are really limited to just your own Java 
code.

Kris Jurka