Subject: [postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc] issue #36: Request: Add Windows for ARM support

From: "jraiford1 (@jraiford1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 13:03:03 +0000

Windows for ARM does not seem to like Intel x64 drivers. If you try to create a data source against any Intel x64 driver you get an error message. It seems that Intel x64 applications are expected to use ARM ODBC drivers.

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 18:35:50 +0000

that seems strange. I have tried to build this in the past with some luck. Will try again

---

From: "jraiford1 (@jraiford1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 18:47:32 +0000

It may be that it builds ok. If so, that would be great. From what I can tell there is no way to download a precompiled driver. If I can simply compile it and use the generated driver that could be a short term workaround while we wait for an official driver build.

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 17:42:59 +0000

I can get you dll's I am having challenges getting the installer to build though

---

From: "jraiford1 (@jraiford1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 18:14:01 +0000

Thanks. The DLL's would be helpful. I'll follow up via email.

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 14:50:29 +0000

[psqlodbc30a.dll.gz](https://github.com/user-attachments/files/16995587/psqlodbc30a.dll.gz)

---

From: "jraiford1 (@jraiford1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 14:23:50 +0000

I was able to download that DLL, thank you! Unfortunately this is only the ansi dll and does not include the other helper dll's. In particular, the dependency analyzer shows it is missing libpq.dll and pgelista.dll. Ultimately though I would need the Unicode dll's.

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 18:02:12 +0000

[psqlodbc.zip](https://github.com/user-attachments/files/17017487/psqlodbc.zip)

---

From: "jraiford1 (@jraiford1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2024 15:02:48 +0000

I wanted to follow up on this. I have tried to get this manually installed but I have not had any luck. I'm running Windows 11 ARM and the driver doesn't seem to want to load. It seems to complain about the Crypt32.dll not being correct. I think that's a Windows DLL, so it may be a problem with the Windows SDK? I have to drop this for now and have just moved back to my Intel machine. I appreciate you giving me a chance to try this. I'll circle back to it when I can and try on a Windows 10 ARM environment to see if it behaves better.

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 11:38:00 +0000

@jraiford1 different version of openssl maybe

---

From: "kenjiuno (@kenjiuno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2025 12:28:41 +0000

Hi.
Is there an update about this issue?

I have tested psqlodbc with Windows 11 ARM on Azure VM service.

I can confirm that this VM runs on ARM64 CPU, by launching settings.

> System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processor

![settings](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/10243e4e-2fbf-436a-82ea-3fd2c1e5cb97)

Downloading from https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/releases/REL-17_00_0004/

And installing `psqlodbc-setup.exe` prompts the following error:

```
---------------------------
psqlodbc Setup
---------------------------
Error installing ODBC driver: PostgreSQL ANSI(x64), ODBC error 13: The setup routines for the PostgreSQL ANSI(x64) ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 193: .. Verify that the file PostgreSQL ANSI(x64) exists and that you can access it.
---------------------------
Abort   Retry   Ignore   
---------------------------
```

![setup-exe-errr](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/6fbb8b77-2a2c-4515-88d8-b258e4c3f682)

Selecting `Retry` will continue to prompt the same message.

Selecting `Ignore` will ignore this step but it prompts a similar prompt like the following one:

```
---------------------------
psqlodbc Setup
---------------------------
Error installing ODBC driver: PostgreSQL ANSI, ODBC error 13: The setup routines for the PostgreSQL ANSI ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 193: .. Verify that the file PostgreSQL ANSI exists and that you can access it.
---------------------------
Abort   Retry   Ignore   
---------------------------
```

Selecting `Ignore` again

```
---------------------------
psqlodbc Setup
---------------------------
Error installing ODBC driver: PostgreSQL Unicode(x64), ODBC error 13: The setup routines for the PostgreSQL Unicode(x64) ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 193: .. Verify that the file PostgreSQL Unicode(x64) exists and that you can access it.
---------------------------
Abort   Retry   Ignore   
---------------------------
```

Again

```
---------------------------
psqlodbc Setup
---------------------------
Error installing ODBC driver: PostgreSQL Unicode, ODBC error 13: The setup routines for the PostgreSQL Unicode ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 193: .. Verify that the file PostgreSQL Unicode exists and that you can access it.
---------------------------
Abort   Retry   Ignore   
---------------------------
```

Finally, the installation was successful by ignoring 4 severe error messages.

![setup-exe-comp](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/97e78106-0b0f-4ed8-a958-32c4cc952e43)

Next, I'm going to add a data source with `odbcad32`

![odbcad32-first](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/a91f7c50-e7a6-42c0-b892-d5dba66d2677)

`Add`

![odbcad32](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/84db61f4-e212-43d0-9cbf-5d948f701136)

It prompts the 2 error prompts continuously by selecting one of the 4 drivers: `PostgreSQL ANSI`, `PostgreSQL ANSI(x64)`, `PostgreSQL Unicode`, or `PostgreSQL Unicode(x64)`.

```
---------------------------
Microsoft ODBC Administrator
---------------------------
The setup routines for the PostgreSQL ANSI ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 193: .
---------------------------
OK   
---------------------------
```

![add-error](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/8c20c3b8-059f-4c82-81b8-bdf896f24ea5)

```
---------------------------
Driver's ConfigDSN, ConfigDriver, or ConfigTranslator failed
---------------------------
Errors Found:

The setup routines for the PostgreSQL ANSI ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 193: .
---------------------------
OK   
---------------------------
```

![add-error-2](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/fa61d136-d456-44a9-a0dd-1643127d18eb)

It is not added to the data source list.

![odbcad32-after](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/f1e64458-951a-4c7b-bcb7-5e325ded9fe4)

At first, I observed this issue in my company's case.
I maintain a Microsoft Access app.
It uses ODBC (psqlodbc in this case) in some situations.
Usually, PC is x64-based, so there is no problem.
Occasionally, some users tend to bring a `Copilot+ PC` device which features an Arm64 CPU.
That kind of PC features the ARM64 version of Microsft Office (Microsoft Access), thus native x64 DLLs cannot be loaded inside the ARM64 app.
This is why I needed an ARM64 version of psqlodbc.

But, at last, I could build a `psqlodbc_arm64.msi` and .msm package by struggling with many issues.
I may be able to help if going to implement arm64 version of psqlodbc.

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2025 23:04:52 +0000

> I may be able to help if going to implement arm64 version of psqlodbc.

Yes we upgraded to WIX 5 which is required for ARM. Any help you can provide would be awesome. Unfortunately Github does not provide windows arm machines to build on so we would have to build it and upload it.

Dave

---

From: "kenjiuno (@kenjiuno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2025 07:09:55 +0000

> Yes we upgraded to WIX 5 which is required for ARM.

Thanks for your efforts, this and many efforts to maintain the build system up to date help very much to build ARM64 version at this time!

> Any help you can provide would be awesome. Unfortunately Github does not provide windows arm machines to build on so we would have to build it and upload it.

Yes, you are right, and this is a severe problem for OSS developers.
Currently, it isn't easy to get ARM64-based Windows on CI services, because, probably, Windows Server for Arm64 hasn't been produced yet.

I built my psqlodbc_arm64.msi with cross-compilation on my dev PC.
This brings a ton of pain problems to resolve.
However, most problems are still unresolved for automated build purposes. (This means, it requires human hands to fix files manually and so on)

And there is still a big problem not resolved yet: I want to provide psqlODBC as **ARM64X** binaries.

For now, my psqlodbc_arm64.msi provides only ARM64 binaries.

It means:

- Windows Installer can succeed.
- Case of use by ARM64 apps: Microsoft Access runs on the ARM64 platform will load psqlODBC and it will work.
- Case of use by x64 apps: `A5:SQL Mk-2 (x64)` runs on x64 (emulated) platform won't load psqlODBC and it won't work.

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2025 10:19:05 +0000

> Thanks for your efforts, this and many efforts to maintain the build system up to date help very much to build ARM64 version at this time!
Don't thank me, thank @chrullrich, he did all the work
> Yes, you are right, and this is a severe problem for OSS developers. Currently, it isn't easy to get ARM64-based Windows on CI services, because, probably, Windows Server for Arm64 hasn't been produced yet.
> 
> I built my psqlodbc_arm64.msi with cross-compilation on my dev PC. This brings a ton of pain problems to resolve. However, most problems are still unresolved for automated build purposes. (This means, it requires human hands to fix files manually and so on)
Can you post the issues you ran into here or in a discussion?
> And there is still a big problem not resolved yet: I want to provide psqlODBC as **ARM64X** binaries.
Again, please post the issues.
> For now, my psqlodbc_arm64.msi provides only ARM64 binaries.
If you can upload it somehow I can make it available as a test.

Thanks,
Dave

---

From: "kenjiuno (@kenjiuno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2025 11:22:43 +0000

Hi.

I have uploaded the sample `psqlodbc_arm64.msi` installer at the cloned _psqlodbc_ repository placed at _psqlodbc-for-win10-arm64 organization_ to store files useful for creating arm64 build.

https://github.com/psqlodbc-for-win10-arm64/psqlodbc/releases/tag/17.00.0004-arm64.alpha1

---

From: "kenjiuno (@kenjiuno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2025 11:59:48 +0000

> Can you post the issues you ran into here or in a discussion?

Yes, here are the issues I have identified.

### psqlODBC requires dev pkg (bin/lib/include) of both `postgres` and `openssl`

#### ARM64 Windows version of PostgreSQL isn't available yet

It is known that Windows binary of PostgreSQL is provided by EDB site.

[EDB: Open-Source, Enterprise Postgres Database Management](https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads)

Currently, only the `Windows x86-64` version is available.

It means that we have to prepare the ARM64 version by our method.

#### ARM64 Windows version of OpenSSL binary is available

We can download the pre-compiled binary.

[Win32/Win64 OpenSSL Installer for Windows - Shining Light Productions](https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html)

### Cross-build the PostgreSQL

I can use unmodified meson, fortunately.
But I need crafted pkg-config binary and pkg-config files to adapt ARM64 openssl binaries.

```bat
meson.exe setup --cross-file arm64ec.txt --prefix V:\postgres-17-1-arm64ec-release-install build-17-1-arm64ec-release --backend vs2022 --buildtype release -Dplpython=disabled -Dldap=disabled -Dssl=openssl -Dplperl=disabled --pkg-config-path V:\postgres-pkg-config
```

`arm64ec.txt` (`arm64ec.txt` filename is bad. It should be `arm64.txt`)

```
[binaries]
c = 'H:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.42.34433\bin\Hostx64\arm64\cl.exe'
cpp = 'H:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.42.34433\bin\Hostx64\arm64\cl.exe'
link = 'H:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.42.34433\bin\Hostx64\arm64\link.exe'
pkg-config = 'H:\Proj\StaticPopplerBuilder\PkgConfigAlternative\bin\Debug\net6.0\pkg-config.exe'

[host_machine]
system = 'windows'
cpu_family = 'aarch64'
cpu = 'arm64ec'
endian = 'little'
```

### ws2_32.lib is not found

Unfortunately, CL.exe cannot find `ws2_32.lib` for any reason. I need to specify `%CL%`.

```bat
SET CL=/I"H:\DL\Win64ARMOpenSSL-3_4_0-installed\OpenSSL-Win64-ARM\include" /link /LIBPATH:"H:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.42.34433\lib\arm64" /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\10.0.22621.0\um\arm64" /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\10.0.22621.0\ucrt\arm64" /LIBPATH:"H:\DL\Win64ARMOpenSSL-3_4_0-installed\OpenSSL-Win64-ARM\lib\VC\arm64\MD"
```

### meson generates `postgresql.sln` with mixed configurations `release|x64` and `release|arm64`

I always need to replace `release|x64` with `release|arm64` in Notepad++ after meson setup.

### need to patch to PostgreSQL core code to build for Windows ARM64

```patch
diff --git a/src/include/storage/s_lock.h b/src/include/storage/s_lock.h
index 29ac6cdcd9..60056c0999 100644
--- a/src/include/storage/s_lock.h
+++ b/src/include/storage/s_lock.h
@@ -691,7 +691,13 @@ typedef LONG slock_t;
 /* If using Visual C++ on Win64, inline assembly is unavailable.
  * Use a _mm_pause intrinsic instead of rep nop.
  */
-#if defined(_WIN64)
+#if defined(_M_ARM64) || defined(_M_ARM64EC)
+static __forceinline void
+spin_delay(void)
+{
+	__yield();
+}
+#elif defined(_WIN64)
 static __forceinline void
 spin_delay(void)
 {
diff --git a/src/tools/msvc_gendef.pl b/src/tools/msvc_gendef.pl
index 404076dbbc..c23320b1d2 100644
--- a/src/tools/msvc_gendef.pl
+++ b/src/tools/msvc_gendef.pl
@@ -122,7 +122,7 @@ sub writedef
 
 		# Strip the leading underscore for win32, but not x64
 		$f =~ s/^_//
-		  unless ($arch eq "x86_64");
+		  unless ($arch eq 'x86_64' || $arch eq 'aarch64');
 
 		# Emit just the name if it's a function symbol, or emit the name
 		# decorated with the DATA option for variables.
@@ -143,7 +143,7 @@ sub writedef
 sub usage
 {
 	die("Usage: msvc_gendef.pl --arch <arch> --deffile <deffile> --tempdir <tempdir> files-or-directories\n"
-		  . "    arch: x86 | x86_64\n"
+		  . "    arch: x86 | x86_64 | aarch64\n"
 		  . "    deffile: path of the generated file\n"
 		  . "    tempdir: directory for temporary files\n"
 		  . "    files or directories: object files or directory containing object files\n"
@@ -160,7 +160,7 @@ GetOptions(
 	'tempdir:s' => \$tempdir,) or usage();
 
 usage("arch: $arch")
-  unless ($arch eq 'x86' || $arch eq 'x86_64');
+  unless ($arch eq 'x86' || $arch eq 'x86_64' || $arch eq 'aarch64');
 
 my @files;
```

### src\timezone\meson.build:31:10: ERROR: Program 'zic' not found or not executable

It seems that `zic` needs to be run on a dev PC.
So I need to build a runnable PostgreSQL installation that can run a dev PC.
This is an insignificant problem.

### it needs to invoke CL.exe twice to build single ARM64X binary

I have sent feedback about this to the Visual Studio team today.

[Want to create only single ARM64X COFF and binaries with CL.exe / LIB.exe / LINK.exe commands - Developer Community](https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/Want-to-create-only-single-ARM64X-COFF-a/10825476)

But I'm not sure that this can be resolved easily.

So I'm writing proxy tools of CL/LIB/LINK commands that can build ARM64X binary in a single invocation.

### need ARM64X binaries of both `postgres` and `openssl`

ARM64 binary is not compatible with ARM64X for both compiling and linking purposes.

So we need to prepare ARM64X binaries (LIBs and DLLs) from first to last.

This means the build system of them needs to be fixed validly.

---

From: "kenjiuno (@kenjiuno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2025 17:30:05 +0000

Finally, I could build experimental `psqlodbc_arm64.msi` with ARM64X binaries of psqlodbc, postgres, and openssl.

https://github.com/psqlodbc-for-win10-arm64/psqlodbc/releases/tag/17.00.0004-arm64x.alpha2

---

From: "kenjiuno (@kenjiuno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2025 02:23:10 +0000

I apologize for the following points being wrong.

> Case of use by ARM64 apps: Microsoft Access runs on the ARM64 platform will load psqlODBC and it will work.

I have verified that Microsoft Office desktop apps `MSACCESS.EXE`, `EXCEL.EXE`, and `WINWORD.EXE` run on `x64`.

I can check this by using Windows Task manager.

`MSACCESS.EXE` Architecture is `x64`

![image](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/e7da3f25-a124-4922-8158-b30c760b5aaa)

`EXCEL.EXE` Architecture is `Arm64 (x64 compatible)`.

![image](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/6fd0e27b-f706-4278-80b4-cef265dda0c7)

`WINWORD.EXE` Architecture is `Arm64 (x64 compatible)`.

![image](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/5df3240b-fd33-4631-848a-cad0b9fe913f)

What is `Arm64 (x64 compatible)`? (this is confusing point)

Visual Studio, Attach to Process shows the type of all of `EXCEL.EXE` `MSACCESS.EXE` `POWERPNT.EXE` `WINWORD.EXE` is `x64`.

![image](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/f5029a60-bfc1-44bb-8415-6cc3c2210ad0)

---

From: "cognociente (@cognociente)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 05:11:12 +0000

I have a Windows Surface Laptop 7 (ARM64) and IMHO ARM64 is now ready to be mainstream. I was so dissapointed when I realized I could not use postgres drivers on my windows laptop. +1 for addressing this to anybody that's listening.

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 15:36:47 +0000

> I have a Windows Surface Laptop 7 (ARM64) and IMHO ARM64 is now ready to be mainstream. I was so dissapointed when I realized I could not use postgres drivers on my windows laptop. +1 for addressin…

Well, it's taking some time. We still need GH to provide windows ARM runners to release it.

---

From: "harrydawg83 (@harrydawg83)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 21:38:40 +0000

> I have a Windows Surface Laptop 7 (ARM64) and IMHO ARM64 is now ready to be mainstream. I was so dissapointed when I realized I could not use postgres drivers on my windows laptop. +1 for addressin…

+1

For what it's worth, I'm having the same issue and wondering whether I should punt on ARM Surface and revert back to Intel Surface (or other laptop manufacturer).  Postgres ODBC is too critical and lack of support with ARM64 is a major blocker.

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2025 12:05:50 +0000

Well, I have built it on an ARM64, but as you can see there are challenges getting it built and released

---

From: "cognociente (@cognociente)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2025 21:41:59 +0000

I am using the one you built for arm64 and released early December - seems to be working fine and it has really assisted me greatly so thank you!

---

From: "lipwig90 (@lipwig90)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2025 17:36:57 +0000

@kenjiuno I'm trying to reproduce the MSI you built from your fork, but so far I've been stuck.

- The first issue is compiling pg 17 for arm64. But msbuild fails to build `libpq` with openssl errors 

<details>

<summary>openssl symbole errors</summary>

```bash
$  msbuild .\postgresql.sln /p:Configuration=release /p:Platform=arm64

[...]

"C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\postgresql.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\timezone\d05ab38@@[email-masked]" (default target) (28) ->
(CustomBuild target) ->
  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(254,5): warning MSB8065: Custom build for item "C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\meson-private\custom_target.rule" succeeded, but specified output "c:\repos\pos
tgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\timezone\timezone" has not been created. This may cause incremental build to work incorrectly. [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\timezone\d05ab38@@[email-masked]]

"C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\postgresql.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]" (default target) (25) ->
(Link target) ->
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #GENERAL_NAME_free (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol GENERAL_NAME_free referenced in function #pgtls_verify_peer_name_matches_certificate_guts (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ENGINE_by_id referenced in function #ENGINE_by_id$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ENGINE_free referenced in function #ENGINE_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_set_flags referenced in function #X509_STORE_set_flags$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ENGINE_init referenced in function #ENGINE_init$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ENGINE_finish referenced in function #ENGINE_finish$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ENGINE_load_private_key referenced in function #ENGINE_load_private_key$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_load_locations referenced in function #X509_STORE_load_locations$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_STRING_length referenced in function #ASN1_STRING_length$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_STRING_get0_data referenced in function #ASN1_STRING_get0_data$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_verify_cert_error_string referenced in function #X509_verify_cert_error_string$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_digest referenced in function #X509_digest$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_nid2sn referenced in function #OBJ_nid2sn$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_free referenced in function #X509_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_signature_info referenced in function #X509_get_signature_info$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_subject_name referenced in function #X509_get_subject_name$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_get_index_by_NID referenced in function #X509_NAME_get_index_by_NID$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_get_entry referenced in function #X509_NAME_get_entry$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_data referenced in function #X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_data$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha256 referenced in function #EVP_sha256$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha256 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha256 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_ext_d2i referenced in function #X509_get_ext_d2i$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_get_digestbyname referenced in function #EVP_get_digestbyname$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_sk_num referenced in function #OPENSSL_sk_num$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_sk_value referenced in function #OPENSSL_sk_value$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_sk_pop_free referenced in function #OPENSSL_sk_pop_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_clear_options referenced in function #SSL_clear_options$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_options referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_options$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_options referenced in function #SSL_set_options$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_alpn_protos referenced in function #SSL_set_alpn_protos$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get0_alpn_selected referenced in function #SSL_get0_alpn_selected$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_get_new_index referenced in function #BIO_get_new_index$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_set_flags referenced in function #BIO_set_flags$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_clear_flags referenced in function #BIO_clear_flags$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_new referenced in function #SSL_CTX_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_free referenced in function #SSL_CTX_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_set_ex_data referenced in function #BIO_set_ex_data$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_get_ex_data referenced in function #BIO_get_ex_data$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get_cert_store referenced in function #SSL_CTX_get_cert_store$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_current_cipher referenced in function #SSL_get_current_cipher$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_bits referenced in function #SSL_CIPHER_get_bits$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_name referenced in function #SSL_CIPHER_get_name$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_new referenced in function #BIO_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_pending referenced in function #SSL_pending$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_bio referenced in function #SSL_set_bio$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_verify referenced in function #SSL_set_verify$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_int_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_int_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_use_PrivateKey referenced in function #SSL_use_PrivateKey$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_use_PrivateKey_file referenced in function #SSL_use_PrivateKey_file$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_s_socket referenced in function #BIO_s_socket$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file referenced in function #SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get1_peer_certificate referenced in function #SSL_get1_peer_certificate$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_cert_cb referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_cert_cb$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb_userdata referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb_userdata$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]
proj]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_check_private_key referenced in function #SSL_check_private_key$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_new referenced in function #SSL_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_new referenced in function #BIO_meth_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_free referenced in function #BIO_meth_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_write referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_write$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_read referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_read$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_puts referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_puts$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_gets referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_gets$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_create referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_create$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_destroy referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_destroy$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_callback_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_callback_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_puts referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_puts$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_gets referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_gets$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_create referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_create$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_destroy referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_destroy$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_callback_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_callback_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_free referenced in function #SSL_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_connect referenced in function #SSL_connect$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_read referenced in function #SSL_read$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_write referenced in function #SSL_write$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_ctrl referenced in function #SSL_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_ctrl referenced in function #SSL_CTX_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_error referenced in function #SSL_get_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_version referenced in function #SSL_get_version$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLS_method referenced in function #TLS_method$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_shutdown referenced in function #SSL_shutdown$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_certificate referenced in function #SSL_get_certificate$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_default_verify_paths referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_default_verify_paths$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations referenced in function #SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_verify_result referenced in function #SSL_get_verify_result$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_ex_data referenced in function #SSL_set_ex_data$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_current_compression referenced in function #SSL_get_current_compression$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_init_ssl referenced in function #OPENSSL_init_ssl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_new referenced in function #ERR_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_set_debug referenced in function #ERR_set_debug$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_set_error referenced in function #ERR_set_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_error referenced in function #ERR_get_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_error (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_error (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_clear_error referenced in function #ERR_clear_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_clear_error (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_clear_error (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_reason_error_string referenced in function #ERR_reason_error_string$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_reason_error_string (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_reason_error_string (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_md5 referenced in function #EVP_md5$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_md5 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha1 referenced in function #EVP_sha1$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha1 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha224 referenced in function #EVP_sha224$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha224 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha384 referenced in function #EVP_sha384$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha384 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha512 referenced in function #EVP_sha512$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha512 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_CTX_new referenced in function #HMAC_CTX_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_CTX_free referenced in function #HMAC_CTX_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_Init_ex referenced in function #HMAC_Init_ex$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_Update referenced in function #HMAC_Update$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_Final referenced in function #HMAC_Final$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_CTX_new referenced in function #EVP_MD_CTX_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_CTX_free referenced in function #EVP_MD_CTX_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestInit_ex referenced in function #EVP_DigestInit_ex$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestUpdate referenced in function #EVP_DigestUpdate$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_shlib.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestFinal_ex referenced in function #EVP_DigestFinal_ex$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgport_shlib.a(pg_strong_random.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_bytes referenced in function #RAND_bytes$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgport_shlib.a(pg_strong_random.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_status referenced in function #RAND_status$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  libpgport_shlib.a(pg_strong_random.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_poll referenced in function #RAND_poll$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]
  .\libpq.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 114 unresolved externals [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfaces\libpq\886b0b2@@[email-masked]]

"C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\postgresql.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]" (default target) (49) ->
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_verify_cert_error_string referenced in function #X509_verify_cert_error_string$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_digest referenced in function #X509_digest$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_INTEGER_to_BN referenced in function #ASN1_INTEGER_to_BN$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_STRING_print_ex referenced in function #ASN1_STRING_print_ex$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_nid2ln referenced in function #OBJ_nid2ln$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_nid2sn referenced in function #OBJ_nid2sn$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_obj2nid referenced in function #OBJ_obj2nid$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_sn2nid referenced in function #OBJ_sn2nid$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_free referenced in function #X509_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_signature_info referenced in function #X509_get_signature_info$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_serialNumber referenced in function #X509_get_serialNumber$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_issuer_name referenced in function #X509_get_issuer_name$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_subject_name referenced in function #X509_get_subject_name$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_print_ex referenced in function #X509_NAME_print_ex$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_entry_count referenced in function #X509_NAME_entry_count$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_get_text_by_NID referenced in function #X509_NAME_get_text_by_NID$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_get_entry referenced in function #X509_NAME_get_entry$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object referenced in function #X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_data referenced in function #X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_data$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha256 referenced in function #EVP_sha256$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha256 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha256 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_get_digestbyname referenced in function #EVP_get_digestbyname$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol PEM_read_bio_DHparams referenced in function #PEM_read_bio_DHparams$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol PEM_read_DHparams referenced in function #PEM_read_DHparams$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_options referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_options$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_info_callback referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_info_callback$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_select_next_proto referenced in function #SSL_select_next_proto$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_free referenced in function #CRYPTO_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_alpn_select_cb referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_alpn_select_cb$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get0_alpn_selected referenced in function #SSL_get0_alpn_selected$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_get_new_index referenced in function #BIO_get_new_index$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_set_flags referenced in function #BIO_set_flags$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_clear_flags referenced in function #BIO_clear_flags$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_new referenced in function #SSL_CTX_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_free referenced in function #SSL_CTX_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_set_ex_data referenced in function #BIO_set_ex_data$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_get_ex_data referenced in function #BIO_get_ex_data$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get_cert_store referenced in function #SSL_CTX_get_cert_store$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_current_cipher referenced in function #SSL_get_current_cipher$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_bits referenced in function #SSL_CIPHER_get_bits$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_name referenced in function #SSL_CIPHER_get_name$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_new referenced in function #BIO_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_free referenced in function #BIO_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_bio referenced in function #SSL_set_bio$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_write referenced in function #BIO_write$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_int_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_int_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_s_mem referenced in function #BIO_s_mem$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_new_mem_buf referenced in function #BIO_new_mem_buf$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_s_socket referenced in function #BIO_s_socket$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file referenced in function #SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file referenced in function #SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_load_client_CA_file referenced in function #SSL_load_client_CA_file$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_state_string_long referenced in function #SSL_state_string_long$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name referenced in function #EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EC_KEY_free referenced in function #EC_KEY_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get1_peer_certificate referenced in function #SSL_get1_peer_certificate$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_verify referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_verify$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_check_private_key referenced in function #SSL_CTX_check_private_key$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_new referenced in function #SSL_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_printf referenced in function #BIO_printf$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_new referenced in function #BIO_meth_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_free referenced in function #BIO_meth_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_write referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_write$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_read referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_read$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_puts referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_puts$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_gets referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_gets$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_create referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_create$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_destroy referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_destroy$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_set_callback_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_meth_set_callback_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_puts referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_puts$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_gets referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_gets$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_create referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_create$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_destroy referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_destroy$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_meth_get_callback_ctrl referenced in function #BIO_meth_get_callback_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_free referenced in function #SSL_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_accept referenced in function #SSL_accept$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_read referenced in function #SSL_read$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_write referenced in function #SSL_write$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_ctrl referenced in function #SSL_CTX_ctrl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_error referenced in function #SSL_get_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_version referenced in function #SSL_get_version$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLS_method referenced in function #TLS_method$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_shutdown referenced in function #SSL_shutdown$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_certificate referenced in function #SSL_get_certificate$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations referenced in function #SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_free referenced in function #BN_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_bn2dec referenced in function #BN_bn2dec$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_num_tickets referenced in function #SSL_CTX_set_num_tickets$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol DH_free referenced in function #DH_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_init_ssl referenced in function #OPENSSL_init_ssl$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol DH_check referenced in function #DH_check$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_new referenced in function #ERR_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_set_debug referenced in function #ERR_set_debug$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_set_error referenced in function #ERR_set_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_error referenced in function #ERR_get_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_error (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_error (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_clear_error referenced in function #ERR_clear_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_clear_error (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_clear_error (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_reason_error_string referenced in function #ERR_reason_error_string$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_reason_error_string (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_reason_error_string (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_set_flags referenced in function #X509_STORE_set_flags$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_load_locations referenced in function #X509_STORE_load_locations$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_CTX_get_error referenced in function #X509_STORE_CTX_get_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_CTX_get_error_depth referenced in function #X509_STORE_CTX_get_error_depth$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpq_be-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_CTX_get_current_cert referenced in function #X509_STORE_CTX_get_current_cert$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgport_srv.a(pg_strong_random.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_bytes referenced in function #RAND_bytes$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgport_srv.a(pg_strong_random.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_status referenced in function #RAND_status$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgport_srv.a(pg_strong_random.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_poll referenced in function #RAND_poll$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_CTX_new referenced in function #EVP_MD_CTX_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_CTX_free referenced in function #EVP_MD_CTX_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestInit_ex referenced in function #EVP_DigestInit_ex$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestUpdate referenced in function #EVP_DigestUpdate$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestFinal_ex referenced in function #EVP_DigestFinal_ex$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_md5 referenced in function #EVP_md5$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_md5 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha1 referenced in function #EVP_sha1$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha1 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha224 referenced in function #EVP_sha224$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha224 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha384 referenced in function #EVP_sha384$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha384 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha512 referenced in function #EVP_sha512$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha512 (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_CTX_new referenced in function #HMAC_CTX_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_CTX_free referenced in function #HMAC_CTX_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_Init_ex referenced in function #HMAC_Init_ex$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_Update referenced in function #HMAC_Update$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon_srv.a(hmac_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_Final referenced in function #HMAC_Final$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  .\postgres.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 125 unresolved externals [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]

"C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\postgresql.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]" (default target) (87) ->
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_CTX_new referenced in function #EVP_MD_CTX_new$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_CTX_free referenced in function #EVP_MD_CTX_free$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestInit_ex referenced in function #EVP_DigestInit_ex$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestUpdate referenced in function #EVP_DigestUpdate$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestFinal_ex referenced in function #EVP_DigestFinal_ex$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_md5 referenced in function #EVP_md5$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha1 referenced in function #EVP_sha1$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha224 referenced in function #EVP_sha224$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha256 referenced in function #EVP_sha256$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha384 referenced in function #EVP_sha384$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha512 referenced in function #EVP_sha512$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_error referenced in function #ERR_get_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_clear_error referenced in function #ERR_clear_error$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]
  libpgcommon.a(cryptohash_openssl.c.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_reason_error_string referenced in function #ERR_reason_error_string$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]
xproj]
  .\pg_combinebackup.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 14 unresolved externals [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\bin\pg_combinebackup\03f8090@@[email-masked]]

    1 Warning(s)
    282 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:07:48.23

```

</details>

If I change `cpu = 'arm64ec'` to `cpu = 'arm64'` in the cross file and redo the meson build and msbuild, the error is this instead

<details>

<summary>postgres.exe link errors</summary>

```
$ msbuild postgresql.sln /p:Configuration=release /p:Platform=arm64

[...]

"C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\postgresql.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]" (default target) (49) ->
(Link target) ->
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _local_stdio_printf_options [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _local_stdio_scanf_options [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ubsan_default_options [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol brin_parallel_build_main [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_allequalimage [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_allocbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_binsrch_insert [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_bottomupdel_pass [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_check_natts [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_check_third_page [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_checkkeys [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_checkpage [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_compare [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_conditionallockbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_dedup_finish_pending [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_dedup_pass [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_dedup_save_htid [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_dedup_start_pending [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_delitems_delete_check [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_delitems_vacuum [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_doinsert [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_end_vacuum [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_end_vacuum_callback [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_findsplitloc [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_finish_split [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_first [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_form_posting [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_freestack [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_get_endpoint [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_getbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_getroot [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_getrootheight [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_getstackbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_gettrueroot [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_initmetapage [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_keep_natts_fast [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_killitems [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_lockbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_metaversion [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_mkscankey [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_moveright [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_next [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_pagedel [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_pageinit [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_parallel_build_main [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_parallel_done [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_parallel_primscan_schedule [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_parallel_release [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_parallel_seize [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_pendingfsm_finalize [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_pendingfsm_init [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_preprocess_keys [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_relandgetbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_relbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_search [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_set_cleanup_info [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_start_array_keys [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_start_prim_scan [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_start_vacuum [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_swap_posting [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_truncate [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_unlockbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_update_posting [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_upgradelockbufcleanup [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_upgrademetapage [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_vacuum_cycleid [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol bt_vacuum_needs_cleanup [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol dosmaperr [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol h_indexbuild [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol h_spool [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol h_spooldestroy [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol h_spoolinit [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_addovflpage [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_binsearch [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_binsearch_last [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_checkpage [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_checkqual [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_convert_tuple [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_datum2hashkey [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_datum2hashkey_type [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_doinsert [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_dropbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_dropscanbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_expandtable [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_finish_split [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_first [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_freeovflpage [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_get_indextuple_hashkey [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_get_newblock_from_oldbucket [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_get_newbucket_from_oldbucket [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_get_oldblock_from_newbucket [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_get_totalbuckets [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_getbucketbuf_from_hashkey [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_getbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_getbuf_with_condlock_cleanup [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_getbuf_with_strategy [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_getcachedmetap [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_getinitbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_getnewbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_hashkey2bucket [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_init [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_init_metabuffer [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_initbitmapbuffer [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_initbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_kill_items [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_next [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_ovflblkno_to_bitno [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_pageinit [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_pgaddmultitup [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_pgaddtup [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_relbuf [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_spareindex [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol hash_squeezebucket [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ischartype_l [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol make_compiler_happy [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol pgfseeko64 [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol pgfstat64 [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol pgftello64 [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol pglstat64 [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol pgstat64 [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]
  postgres.lib : fatal error LNK1120: 120 unresolved externals [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]

    1 Warning(s)
    121 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:09:14.46
```

</details>

If I use `ninja` (and cygwin) instead of vs/msbuild, then I can get a build. However, when I try to build this repo with `BuildAll.ps` I get these errors resolving libpq symbols 

<details>

<summary>linking errors for libpq</summary>

```bash
"C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\platformbuild.vcxproj" (Build target) (1) ->
"C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj" (Build target) (2) ->
(Link target) ->
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQfmod (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQfmod (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQnfields (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQnfields (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQftype (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQftype (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQftable (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQftable (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQfname (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQfname (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQfsize (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQfsize (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQftablecol (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQftablecol (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQparameterStatus (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQparameterStatus (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQgetResult (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQgetResult (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQconnectdbParams (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQconnectdbParams (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQntuples (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQntuples (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQuser (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQuser (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQcmdTuples (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQcmdTuples (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQexecParams (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQexecParams (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQsetNoticeReceiver (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQsetNoticeReceiver (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQclear (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQclear (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQconninfoFree (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQconninfoFree (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQfreeCancel (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQfreeCancel (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQgetlength (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQgetlength (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQtransactionStatus (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQtransactionStatus (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQcancel (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQcancel (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQprotocolVersion (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQprotocolVersion (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol appendPQExpBufferStr (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #appendPQExpBufferStr (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQgetssl (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQgetssl (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQexec (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQexec (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQfinish (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQfinish (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQgetCancel (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQgetCancel (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol initPQExpBuffer (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #initPQExpBuffer (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol termPQExpBuffer (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #termPQExpBuffer (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQerrorMessage (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQerrorMessage (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQsendQuery (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQsendQuery (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQserverVersion (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQserverVersion (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQresultErrorField (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQresultErrorField (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQconninfoParse (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQconninfoParse (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQstatus (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQstatus (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQcmdStatus (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQcmdStatus (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol appendPQExpBuffer (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #appendPQExpBuffer (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQresultStatus (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQresultStatus (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQgetvalue (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQgetvalue (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQconnectionNeedsPassword (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQconnectionNeedsPassword (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQsetSingleRowMode (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQsetSingleRowMode (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol printfPQExpBuffer (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  connection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #printfPQExpBuffer (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  execute.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol resetPQExpBuffer (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  execute.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #resetPQExpBuffer (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  qresult.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQgetisnull (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  qresult.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQgetisnull (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  statement.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQnparams (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  statement.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQnparams (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  statement.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQexecPrepared (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  statement.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQexecPrepared (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  statement.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQparamtype (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  statement.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQparamtype (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  statement.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQdescribePrepared (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  statement.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQdescribePrepared (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  statement.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol PQprepare (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  statement.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQprepare (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]
  ..\arm64_Unicode_Release\psqlodbc35w.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 98 unresolved externals [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]

    0 Warning(s)
    99 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:02.48
```

</details>

This is my `%CL%` 

```powershell
$Env:CL="/I`"C:\OpenSSL-Win64-ARM\include`" /link /LIBPATH:`"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.43.34808\lib\arm64`" /LIBPATH:`"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\10.0.22621.0\um\arm64`" /LIBPATH:`"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\10.0.22621.0\ucrt\arm64`" /LIBPATH:`"C:\OpenSSL-Win64-ARM\lib\VC\arm64\MD`""
```

The main differences I can think of are `zic` and `pkg-config`. I got mine from cygwin for ARM64.

---

From: "kenjiuno (@kenjiuno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2025 03:00:12 +0000

Hi.

Although I'm unsure I can help you, I'll share notes from my memo.

---

I needed to use `meson + ninja` for cross compilation. My PC is `x64`, and the target is `Arm64` (Arm64X).

`meson + msbuild` seems to have a problem: meson system sometimes launches a child msbuild, but important properties like `/p:Configuration=...` are not propagated.

[custom_target() and run_target() fail to execute with VS backend when buildtype is set to release · Issue #8237 · mesonbuild/meson](https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/issues/8237)

There is a workaround using an environment variable.

```bat
SET CONFIGURATION=Release
```

---

Are you going to link OpenSSL (`Arm64`) into PostgreSQL (`arm64ec`)?

>   fe-secure-openssl.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ENGINE_by_id referenced in function #ENGINE_by_id$exit_thunk (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-4\src\interfa…

If you are going to build PostgreSQL (`arm64ec`), you need to prepare OpenSSL (`arm64ec`).

As far as I know, there is no official OpenSSL `arm64ec` binary yet. (It may need to be compiled by self)

---

This `postgres.def` is generated by a wrong `src/tools/msvc_gendef.pl`, where it doesn't recognize `aarch64` yet.

>   postgres.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol brin_parallel_build_main [C:\repos\postgresql-17.0\build-last-try-3\src\backend\22e3565@@[email-masked]]

Check https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/5e2f3df49d4298c6097789364a5a53be172f6e85/src/backend/access/brin/brin.c#L2853

This symbol should prefix `_` symbol natively. 

```c
/*
 * Perform work within a launched parallel process.
 */
void
_brin_parallel_build_main(dsm_segment *seg, shm_toc *toc)
{
  // ...
}
```

Fix `src\tools\msvc_gendef.pl`

```patch
 src/tools/msvc_gendef.pl | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

 
 
 usage("arch: $arch")
 
 my @files;
 
```

Delete generated `BUILDROOT\src\backend\postgres.def` and also build again.

Check `BUILDROOT\src\backend\postgres.def`
Ensure that `_brin_parallel_build_main` exists.

![Image](https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/8ce2a794-f206-4a59-b178-33456cc400db)

<!--
---

`If I use ninja (and cygwin)`

I used `ninja` bundled with `Strawberry Perl (64-bit) 5.40.0.1-64bit`.

```bat
V:\psqlodbc-for-win10-arm64\postgres>where ninja
C:\Strawberry\c\bin\ninja.exe
```

[Strawberry Perl for Windows](https://strawberryperl.com/)

[PostgreSQL: Documentation: 17: 17.7. Platform-Specific Notes](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/17/installation-platform-notes.html#WINDOWS-REQUIREMENTS)

> 17.7.5.1. Requirements 
> The following additional products are required to build PostgreSQL on Windows.
> 
> Strawberry Perl
> Strawberry Perl is required to run the build generation scripts. MinGW or Cygwin Perl will not work. It must also be present in the PATH. Binaries can be downloaded from https://strawberryperl.com.

If you are searching for an alternative, this may help.
-->

---

>  columninfo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol #PQfmod (EC Symbol) [C:\repos\psqlodbc\winbuild\psqlodbc.vcxproj]

This link target is `Arm64X`?

---

From: "mayankag-qti (@mayankag-qti)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2025 10:00:18 +0000

Hi @davecramer,

> Well, it's taking some time. We still need GH to provide windows ARM runners to release it.

GitHub runners for Windows ARM64 are now available - windows-11-arm

https://github.blog/changelog/2025-04-14-windows-arm64-hosted-runners-now-available-in-public-preview/

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2025 19:50:46 +0000

Hi @mayank-qti and time ...

---

From: "Sir-J-AU (@Sir-J-AU)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2025 09:33:35 +0000

> https://github.com/psqlodbc-for-win10-arm64/psqlodbc/releases/tag/17.00.0004-arm64.alpha1

Thank you *SO* much :D there is someone out there that is so super appreciative..

---

From: "cognociente (@cognociente)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2025 12:48:23 +0000

Thanks for adding these. I haven't tested them yet, but going to be super helpful

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2025 05:40:53 +0000

Hi,

How are you building them? I don't see a workflow that builds the arm
release?
I'd be glad to add one on the main repo.
Dave Cramer

On Thu, 23 Oct 2025 at 15:48, Sam Isaacson ***@***.***> wrote:

> *cognociente* left a comment (postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc#36)
> <https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/issues/36#issuecomment-3436745284>
>
> —
> Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub
> <https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/issues/36#issuecomment-3436745284>,
> or unsubscribe
> <https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AADDH5UVWUXS4UWZHBYA7MT3ZDFCZAVCNFSM6AAAAABLWKWAXKVHI2DSMVQWIX3LMV43OSLTON2WKQ3PNVWWK3TUHMZTIMZWG42DKMRYGQ>
> .
> You are receiving this because you were mentioned.Message ID:
> ***@***.***>
>

---

From: "kenjiuno (@kenjiuno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2025 15:01:40 +0000

> How are you building them? I don't see a workflow that builds the arm release? I'd be glad to add one on the main repo.

I have crafted an example CI script so that it can build an Arm64X version of psqlodbc.

https://github.com/psqlodbc-for-win10-arm64/psqlodbc/blob/REL-17_00_0006-fix-for-arm64/.github/workflows/windows-arm64x.yml

The build process is almost automated with my PgBuilder: https://github.com/psqlodbc-for-win10-arm64/PgBuilder/blob/master/PgBuilder/Program.cs
The building of Arm64X binaries is done by almost cross-compilation. It needs an automation process to make the CI script simple.

Currently, there is a release available built by this CI script.

https://github.com/psqlodbc-for-win10-arm64/psqlodbc/releases/tag/REL-17_00_0006-fix-for-arm64-fee9dad9

However, none of psqlodbc and its dependencies (postgres and OpenSSL) are tested with embedded unit tests.
It means that these files, built by me, should still be experimental stage.