Subject: [postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc] PR #91: Update the font and the layouts of all dialogs to improve their look and feel

From: "jkwuc89 (@jkwuc89)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 17:59:33 +0000

This brings the dialogs up to a more modern look and feel that is consistent with current Windows versions. The table below contains the before and after screenshots for all impacted dialogs.

Visual Studio 2022 Community Edition was used to make these changes.

|Before|After|
|-|-|
|<img width="461" alt="Config Before" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/3506725a-739f-49c6-9dfc-fa997993a469" />|<img width="539" alt="Config After" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/5969eb4d-b4b5-433f-96be-0abe22233592" />|
|<img width="436" alt="Page 1 Before" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/27285781-c01b-41b2-b1ea-03883dccebac" />|<img width="562" alt="Page 1 After" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/c94e2f09-0268-4422-a0df-d01b0ae202cd" />|
|<img width="462" alt="Page 2 Before" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/b9eb0b94-6064-4ceb-a24c-3d6e70bed963" />|<img width="562" alt="Page 2 After" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/e64b1929-6c69-46c5-9e40-948239f8f641" />|
|<img width="462" alt="Page 3 Before" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/92c8f822-010f-41b3-accc-79d389b0218b" />|<img width="562" alt="Page 3 After" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/fc5b2d30-3fdd-420b-9093-956affe55fd9" />|
|<img width="463" alt="Global Settings Before" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/18c3eacc-6f99-4cdc-ac44-83d4ed01ef3a" />|<img width="510" alt="Global Settings After" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/0289e71f-4922-4809-8737-5f34375e5c2a" />|
|<img width="463" alt="Driver Up Downgrade Before" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/a48b3c5a-57cd-48e7-87f6-a8afe0da282f" />|<img width="439" alt="Driver Up Downgrade After" src="https://github.com/user-attachments/assets/c6ec33e8-01b7-494a-b482-c053eded3506" />|

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 21:26:37 +0000

@jkwuc89 can you rebase. The version of OpenSSL was wrong for the tests.

Thanks, 
Dave

---

From: "jkwuc89 (@jkwuc89)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 21:43:50 +0000

> Thanks, Dave

@davecramer I just rebased against `main`. Hopefully, that clears up the test failure.

---

From: "davecramer (@davecramer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 10:04:54 +0000

> @davecramer I just rebased against `main`. Hopefully, that clears up the test failure.

Thanks @jkwuc89 just got around to running the tests

---

From: "jkwuc89 (@jkwuc89)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 15:10:58 +0000

@davecramer I added a commit to fix the `WixToolset.UI.wixext` installation failure during the CI.